----- Original Message -----

I think that would overcomplicate things. I can relate to your concerns.
The only reason why we are even considering this is because the speed-up
is so dramatic.

What do you think about me generating RHEL 6 and 7 datastreams and guides
and diff-ing them? If the results are the same across the board that would
take care of my concerns. Do you agree?

--
Martin Preisler
Identity Management and Platform Security | Red Hat, Inc.