Am 13.10.2016 um 13:37 schrieb Raphael Sanchez Prudencio:

> Are you using OpenSCAP from rpm package or you built it yourself? I
> tried at Fedora and that very same definition won't crash at my machine.
> Can you provide some specifications about your hardware too?

Hi Raphael,

I built it in an Open Build Service environment and installed the
resulting rpms. I did it the same way for SLES11 SP4, SLES12 SP1, RHEL6
and RHEL7. While the check runs smoothly on RHEL systems, it crashes on
both SLES11 and SLES12. All systems running on VMWare virtual machines.

Here's the version information:

# oscap version
OpenSCAP command line tool (oscap) 1.2.10
Copyright 2009--2016 Red Hat Inc., Durham, North Carolina.

==== Supported specifications ====
XCCDF Version: 1.2
OVAL Version: 5.11.1
CPE Version: 2.3
CVSS Version: 2.0
CVE Version: 2.0
Asset Identification Version: 1.1
Asset Reporting Format Version: 1.1

==== Capabilities added by auto-loaded plugins ====
SCE Version: 1.0 (from libopenscap_sce.so.8)

==== Paths ====
Schema files: /usr/share/openscap/schemas
Default CPE files: /usr/share/openscap/cpe
Probes: /usr/lib64/openscap

==== Inbuilt CPE names ====
Red Hat Enterprise Linux - cpe:/o:redhat:enterprise_linux
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 - cpe:/o:redhat:enterprise_linux:5
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 - cpe:/o:redhat:enterprise_linux:6
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 - cpe:/o:redhat:enterprise_linux:7
Community Enterprise Operating System 5 - cpe:/o:centos:centos:5
Community Enterprise Operating System 6 - cpe:/o:centos:centos:6
Community Enterprise Operating System 7 - cpe:/o:centos:centos:7
Scientific Linux 5 - cpe:/o:scientificlinux:scientificlinux:5
Scientific Linux 6 - cpe:/o:scientificlinux:scientificlinux:6
Scientific Linux 7 - cpe:/o:scientificlinux:scientificlinux:7
Fedora 16 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:16
Fedora 17 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:17
Fedora 18 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:18
Fedora 19 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:19
Fedora 20 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:20
Fedora 21 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:21
Fedora 22 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:22
Fedora 23 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:23
Fedora 24 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:24
Fedora 25 - cpe:/o:fedoraproject:fedora:25
SUSE Linux Enterprise all versions - cpe:/o:suse:sle
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 - cpe:/o:suse:sles:10
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 - cpe:/o:suse:sled:10
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 - cpe:/o:suse:sles:11
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 - cpe:/o:suse:sled:11
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 - cpe:/o:suse:sles:12
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 - cpe:/o:suse:sled:12
openSUSE 11.4 - cpe:/o:opensuse:opensuse:11.4
openSUSE 13.1 - cpe:/o:opensuse:opensuse:13.1
openSUSE 13.2 - cpe:/o:opensuse:opensuse:13.2
openSUSE 42.1 - cpe:/o:novell:leap:42.1
openSUSE All Versions - cpe:/o:opensuse:opensuse
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Optional Productivity Applications -
cpe:/a:redhat:rhel_productivity
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Optional Productivity Applications 5 -
cpe:/a:redhat:rhel_productivity:5

==== Supported OVAL objects and associated OpenSCAP probes ====
system_info                  probe_system_info
family                       probe_family
filehash                     probe_filehash
environmentvariable          probe_environmentvariable
textfilecontent54            probe_textfilecontent54
textfilecontent              probe_textfilecontent
variable                     probe_variable
xmlfilecontent               probe_xmlfilecontent
environmentvariable58        probe_environmentvariable58
filehash58                   probe_filehash58
inetlisteningservers         probe_inetlisteningservers
rpminfo                      probe_rpminfo
partition                    probe_partition
iflisteners                  probe_iflisteners
rpmverify                    probe_rpmverify
rpmverifyfile                probe_rpmverifyfile
rpmverifypackage             probe_rpmverifypackage
selinuxboolean               probe_selinuxboolean
selinuxsecuritycontext       probe_selinuxsecuritycontext
systemdunitproperty          probe_systemdunitproperty
systemdunitdependency        probe_systemdunitdependency
file                         probe_file
interface                    probe_interface
password                     probe_password
process                      probe_process
runlevel                     probe_runlevel
shadow                       probe_shadow
uname                        probe_uname
xinetd                       probe_xinetd
sysctl                       probe_sysctl
process58                    probe_process58
fileextendedattribute        probe_fileextendedattribute
routingtable                 probe_routingtable
symlink                      probe_symlink