Hi,

The datastream you mentioned looks like it references another file. But in
fact, this
is a reference to another part of the datastream, 'extended-component'. There
can be
multiple reasons for this issue. Could you check you can write to /tmp? Could
you run the command with --verbose INFO ?

Jan Černý
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.