On 10/01/18 18:24, Jordi Llorens wrote:
Hello
  I'm using a SCAP Workbench 1.1.5 (OpenScap 1.3.0)
  I want to check in a remote  Red Hat Server 6 the level of patches installed.  I've tried several profiles with no luck. Can you tell me wich profile can I use for check this?
Hello,

Any Profile with Rule "Ensure Software Patches Installed" should do the work, for example, "Server Baseline". If you would like to just check for that, you can try to customize a Profile and select only this Rule. Also make sure to check option "Fetch remote resources", and that your remote machine has access to internet.

Thanks!
Jordillo

Watson Sato
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc