Hi folks,

I recently sent this to the scap-security-guide mailing list, but I am
adding it here to get some advice.

Since we are looking to enhance the monitoring of our systems, I have plans
on enhancing and developing content for SLES 11/12 for the SCAP Security
Guide. While I know how to develop the content, I am not entirely sure of
where to find the guides for SLES to create the specific profiles or add
the rules.

Does anyone know where to find a guide for the specific checks that require
a SLES system to be compliant? Any ideas? Is the CIS PDF benchmark an
option?

Thanks,
Jordan--
Jordan