Hi Tina,

Thank you for reaching us. There is ComplianceAsCode project (formerly known
as SCAP Security Guide) that provides SCAP content for various Linux
distributions.

ComplianceAsCode is an open-source project and it's developed actively on
GitHub.
Here's the link: https://github.com/ComplianceAsCode/content
Check out the README there.

ComplianceAsCode already has some SCAP content for Oracle Linux 7. It needs a
lot of
improvements, but it's a great place to start. It's possible to reuse a lot of
stuff
that is used in RHEL content. There is a person from Oracle, Ilya Okomin,
who used work on that.

The process for sharing content with the community is to submit patches
via GitHub using pull requests. We are willing to provide feedback and help
your developers with that.
There is a developer guide that explains how the content is built:
https://github.com/ComplianceAsCode/content/blob/master/docs/manual/developer_guide.adoc

Hopefully this helps. We're looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards

Jan Černý
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.