Hi,

I have looked into this quickly. But I haven't able to get that working. I
haven't found
anything in the source code that uses it. It seems to me that the feature has
been removed
without changing the documentation. I'm not sure if the removal was intended or
if it is
a regression.

The "oscap xccdf generate fix" command only extracts the code snippets from the
input
XCCDF or DS file. There is no magic logic behind that, it is a very simple
transformation.
It doesn't understand or doesn't analyze the rules that are there.

It isn't clear to me what you need. Do you try to map SSG XCCDF to XCCDF
provided by DISA?

Regards

Jan Černý
Security Technologies | Red Hat, Inc.