So, after playing around with oscap remediation fix I think there should be a
standard on what commands “CAN” be used and have them set as a required package
for opens cap. Yes, I know that that “generate fix” should be used cautiously.
But, I noticed some of the FIX snippets in the SSGs used some commands that I
didn’t have installed like DNF and DCONF.

I would also imagine some of those commands are used to determine the findings.

I could be wrong and that sort of thing is already in place. But, I just don’t
know where it’s stated and defined.

Domo,

Boyd H. Ako

boyd.hanalei....@gmail.com
(424) 244-9653
https://www.boydhanaleiako.me

“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together
is success.” -Henry Ford

PGP/GPG Public Key:
https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC58073B21618F134