I agree with Shawn. From technical perspective - we haven't had special RHEL6 maintenance branch in the github project. It is the same maint-1.2 which was further developed for use in RHEL7. So honestly - whatever is working on current maint-1.2 branch (version 1.2.17) will probably not be trivial to backport to RHEL6 codebase anyway (version 1.2.13, 1000 commits behind). So any RHEL6 fix will have be bespoke.

But we are still committed to fix urgent stuff as needed, regardless of state of upstream CI

Marek