Hi,

This is Rajat from Trans American. We have urgent an requirement with
one of our client, Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of
the Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement

JAVA Developer with Strong Ibatis Exp

Location: CINCINNATI, OH
Duration: 4 - 6 MONTHS
Rate:- 45$ /hr

Note:- Please don't send me any resume without Ibatis Exp

Required Skills

** 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND ABOVE
** Straight java with a Swing front end
** Need Struts2, Spring, and iBatis skills.
** GOOD COMM SKILLS

Thanks & Regards
Rajat Bahl
Transamerican Information Systems
1905 Grand Park, Place Road
Flower Mound, TX 75028
(Phone: 214-256-3561,214-295-7192
(Fax: 972-539-6767
YM:- transam_2006
Email:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.taistech.com

"Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
Note: *If you wished to be removed from our mailing list, please reply
back with "Remove" in the subject line*
This electronic mail transmission may contain privileged,confidential
and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure to another person is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.