*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,
please go through the requirement and send me your consultant's updated
profile with contact details and rate per hour ASAP.
My client has an immediate requirement for an *Oracle CRM Tech lead resource
*. Experience with Teleservices and Email center module is very important

*Position:* Oracle CRM Tech lead

*Location:*  San Jose, CA

*Duration:*  6 months

* *

*Skills required:*

Min 6 years of experience and at least 4 years in CRM

Oracle CRM, email Center, teleservice s techno functional resource.

Should have implementation & support experience Teleservices Module – 1
project experience MUST in the last 18 months-24 months

Email center Module – good to have

--
Regards,

Venkat