Oracle HRMS Functional (80%) and technical 20%)
For now we have one urgent requirement, please find a suitable candidate
ASAP.

Job Description –

 Strong Functional with some technical expertise with:

-       Payroll

-       Advanced Benefits

-       Compensation Workbench

*E**xperience with iRecruitment workflow, **Oracle 6I reports** would be a
plus*

They will be working with the analyst and users to define requirements to
set up retro pay, fast formulas for payroll, accruals, pension plans,
setting up benefits. After defining requirements will go into the system and
do the set up as well. I do not think they will do any development work,
that will get handed off to developers

Location – Tuscan, AZ

Duration – 6 Months +

Rate – Max we can pay you is $70.00/hr on C2C

--
Thanks & regards

Sampath Reddy
DEREX Technologies Inc.
111 S. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Suite # 306,
Harrison, NJ 07029
Tel: (973) 486-2402 / Fax: (973) 485-6399
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / http://www.derextech.com