Hi,

This is Sushil from Trans American. We have urgent an requirement with
one of our client, Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of
the Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement

Senior JAVA with Strong Production Support local only(F2F)

Location:Silver Spring,Maryland
Duration:6+ months
Rate:$43/hr

Job Description:

Telecom Domaain and Order Management ,Order Provisioning Experience is a
plus

Strong in Java/J2EE
Strong in Unix Shell Scripting
Strong in Oracle SQL Queries
Atleast 2 yrs solid Production support Experience is a must
Should be available for a 24/7 Support Environment.

Thanks & Regards
Sushil Kumar
Transamerican Information Systems
1905 Grand Park, Place Road