Hi,

This is Sushil from Trans American.Plz let me know If you have any one
for this position.

Oracle Functional Consultant with Supply Chain(Pharm Exp)

Location: Summit, NJ
Duration: 6 months contract
Rate:Open

Required Skills
**Experience Oracle's Enterprise edition version 12.
**They will consider version 11 also if the person has modules in
Financials and Supply chain.
**Pharmaceutical Industry experience will be a major plus but if we get
people from other industry verticals that will help.
**Strong Supply Chain Experience.

Thanks & Regards
Sushil Kumar
Transamerican Information Systems