*Hello,*

* I am Rama from Margin10 Consulting Services. We have an interesting
position for you with our client *

* *

*Send** **contact information* with resumes.  **

* *

* *

* *

*Siebel Developer – Dallas, TX*

*Contract Length: Through 12/31/2008 (chance for extension)*

*Our client needs a *Siebel Developer* to *research, plan, design,
configure, and support implementation* of a new commissions (*Sales Force
Automation*) systems project.   **

*Responsibilities:*
* Requirements gathering

* *Design and coding*

* Testing and *debugging*

* *Production support* and customer support
* Accurate *translation of business requirements* and use cases into
technical specs and design

* *Configure the Siebel package* to achieve the expected results

* *Unit test* all work until it is error free

* Participate in *system testing* and *user testing*

* *Implementation *and support

*Technical Skills Required:
** *4+ years of Siebel experience *

* *Siebel certification *

* 3 to 5 years of *Siebel configuration* experience

* Understanding of *relational database* concepts

* Knowledge of *SQL*, system analysis and design/development methods

* Very good *communication skills*

*Preferred Skills (not required):*

* Siebel 7.8 or 8.0 upgrade experience

* 7.8 or 8.0 Sales Force Automation experience

* EIM (data load) experience

*For non-local candidates* half the cost of the flight for an on-site
interview will be reimbursed.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rama*

*Margin 10 Consulting Services*