Hi,

Please let me know, if you have any one for this position:

.Net Developer with Java Or MQ Series Experience

Location: Richardson - TX
Duration: 6 months
Rate: $40/hr

Required Skills

** At least 5 years of experiences in microsoft .net technologies with 7
years of total experience.
** VS.net, C#.net., web services, SQL, TCP/IP. Quick learner, team
player, excellent oral/written communications skills.
** Experience in Java or MQSeries.
** Preferred experience in broadsoft.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh Kumar
Transamerican Information Systems
1905 Grand Park, Place Road
Flower Mound, TX 75028
Fax: 408-715-0668
YM:- rajesh_transam
Email:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.taistech.com

'Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)'.
Note: *If you wished to be removed from our mailing list, please reply
back with 'Remove' in the sub j ect line*

This electronic mail transmission may contain privileged,confidential
and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure to another person is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.