(need US Citizens or green Card holders or even H1) Don't need anyone with 8
yrs or so. HEDGE FUND is a plus *but if they do not have it that too is fine
*. *MUST SPEAK EXCELLENT IF ON H1 OR LOOK OUT FOR GC or Citizens*

*MUST BE LOCAL FACE TO FACE*

Find these multiple spots here for Bridgewater. Call me if you have any
Questions. All these spots are for Min 6 months . Preferably get me GC's and
US Citizens only. Local who can go for F2F interveiws.

*Req#1 – Sr. Network Systems Admin (can use H1)  *

5-7 experience with Exchange, Messaging, Backups and Active Directory.
Primarily a Microsoft shop.

BA required

Network System Admin will work be improving our network, messaging and back
up systems. This role is primarily executing in a semi-autonomous
fashion.

*Req#2 – Network Systems Manager(will not sponsor H1B here, so need US
Citizen or GC's Only)  *

7-10 years of experience with Exchange, Messaging, Backups and Active
Directory. Primarily a Microsoft shop.

BA required

Administrator will work with our IT Managers to improve our network,
messaging and back up systems. This role is primarily executing in a
semi-autonomous fashion.  Extraordinary raw ability to provide oversight,
evaluate the big picture, gain consensus and implement effective change plus
deep technical knowledge required.

--
Thanks & regards

Sampath Reddy
DEREX Technologies Inc.
111 S. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Suite # 306,
Harrison, NJ 07029
Tel: (973) 486-2402 / Fax: (973) 485-6399
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / http://www.derextech.com