Hi,

This is Rajat from Trans American. We have urgent an requirement with
one of our client, Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of
the Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement

Transact Sql Developer

Location:- Atlanta, GA
Duration:- 2+ months
Rate:- 57$
Start Date:- 09/22/2008

Required Skills:-

The ideal candidate must have strong Transact SQL skills and be able to
create custom imports/exports. The majority of implementation is due to
customizations related to this. Candidates must pass a 1 hour timed test
(on-line) that consists of 17 questions. The ideal person should be able
to finish in about 45 minutes, and the biggest challenge so far has been
with candidate's overall proficiency in this skill set. Knowledge of ASP
legacy front-end and Delphi back-end is also beneficial.

Thanks & Regards
Rajat Bahl
Transamerican Information Systems
1905 Grand Park, Place Road
Flower Mound, TX 75028
(Phone: 214-256-3561,214-295-7192
(Fax: 972-539-6767
YM:- transam_2006
Email:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.taistech.com

"Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
Note: *If you wished to be removed from our mailing list, please reply
back with "Remove" in the subject line*
This electronic mail transmission may contain privileged,confidential
and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure to another person is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.