*Hi,*

We have an open position for* "Windows Admin" at **King of Prussia** PA for
6+ months*. Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're
interested. Please provide the following Details along with your .doc
RESUME.

*Job Title   : **Microsoft Windows administrator*

*Location:  **King of Prussia** PA*

*Duration  : 6+ Months*

*Rate : DOE*

*Job Description:*

Requirement is for a senior Microsoft Windows administrator possessing
extensive Release Management experience, preferably using the Altiris
product set.

This role also requires strong experience supporting VMWare/ESX environments
to perform planning and leading a major upgrade to ESX version 3.5.
Candidate should also posess strong organizational, communication and time
management skills. Candidate should have prior experience working in a
highly regulated work place and writing technical documentation.

Position to be based in King of Prussia, PA and may require occasional after
hours and weekend work.

* *

*Please respond with following Information: *

First Name:
Last Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4(DIGITS) of SSN:

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];

*NOTE:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is
unsolicited, please accept our apologies and send a removal notice. To be
removed from our mailing list please reply with " REMOVE " as the subject of
this. Please include complete email address and/or domain to be removed.