Could you pls go through the reqt and send me any matching resume to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Below is an urgent requirement. We want .Net candidate with SSO ( Single
Security ON)...Need 2 references from US citizens only.

Role: .NET Developer with SSO
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 3-6 Months
Rate: DOE

Our Client is implementing a Single Sign On ( SSO ) capability for applications
that we currently have hosted external to our corporate network by third party
vendors. There are a number of ways to accomplish this, but we have tentatively
decided to use an industry standard know as SAML. The deliverables of this job
will be review of requirements and evaluation of implementation options,
development of architectural design and supporting technical specification
document, and coding of the solution.

We need a developer resource with the appropriate skills for this effort. We
have defined our view of these skills below.
Ideal candidate with have experience implementing Single Sign Onwith multiple
applications/methods and especially utilizing the SAML standard

Skills:
*     5 years .Net experience
*     5 years web integration experience
*     2 year security/encryption web development experience
*     Experience writing technical documentation

Thanks & Regards,

Adi Sastry