6 month assignment that will probably go to 18 months in Pennsylvania. Need
a MicroStrategy consultant that has 3 to 5+ years hands on experience using
the following MicroStrategy 8i components: Intelligence Server, I-server
clustering, Administrator, Architect, Desktop Designer, OLAP Services,
MicroStrategy Web Architecture, Web Administration, SDK, Security
Administration, Object Manager, Report Services, Flash Files, and Narrowcast
Server.

Must have experience working with very large databases, large MicroStrategy
projects, and very large deployments (>5,000 users)

* Must have verifiable experience in installing, configuring, and tuning
clustered I-servers and Web servers for large scale deployment.

* Must have verifiable experience with data modeling and design to optimize
performance of MicroStrategy queries.

* Must be highly skilled with web reports design: able to create complex
custom groups and conditional formatting.

* Experience with Teradata highly desired.

* MicroStrategy Certification or a listing of completed courses highly
desired.

* Experienced with web customization (.NET) and Excel macro development as
well.

Include rate and full name of consultants. Please no phone calls. We will
respond quickly to your emails.

--
Thanks & regards

Sampath Reddy
DEREX  Technologies Inc.
111 S. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Suite # 306,
Harrison, NJ 07029
Tel: (973) 486-2402 / Fax: (973) 485-6399
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / http://www.derextech.com