These are the requirements currently open.

      Req. ID:
     Req-0804 - Lead Abinitio developer

      Primary Skills:
     Project Lead

     Duration: 6 Months +
      Location: NYC, NY
      Billing Rate: Market

      Responsibilities
      The role is to provide technical leadership in planning, designing,
building and managing a large, complex, mission critical ETL process.

      Specific responsibilities include:
      - Management of the Software Development Life Cycle
      - Leadership of a 10 15 person development team with both onshore and
offshore resources
      - Hands-on technical leadership during the design and construction phases
of the project
      - Management of code quality
      - Management of the development plan

      Job Qualifications
      - 5 to 10 years experience in distributed UNIX development with a
background in high volume, real-time ETL:
      - UNIX (AIX or Solaris)
      - AB INITIO (including continuous flows)
      - Oracle
      - Highly Available Distributed Operating Environments
      - Change Management and Implementation Practices

     Rate: open,   Job Type: Contract,   Start Date: imm,   Duration: 6+mnths,
 Number Of Openings: 1,   Location: New York

     Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Neil Kumar

PRIMUS Global Services, Inc.

1300 W Walnut Hill Ln, # 160

Irving TX 75038