*Hi,*

We have an open position for* "C Programmer" at Frankfurt, KY for 6+ months*.
Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're
interested. Please provide the below requested details along with your .doc
RESUME. **

*Job Title   : C Programmer*

*Location   : Frankfurt, KY*

*Duration   : 6+ months*

*Rate         : $40/hr CtoC*

*Job Description:*

* *

·       Application programmer in C.

·       Knowledge of Unix OS

·       Strong knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts.

·       Knowledge of XML, .Net technology is preferred.

·       Knowledge of Medicaid or any other health insurance system is
preferred.

·       Strong communication and written skills in English.

*Please reply with following Information: *

First Name:
Last Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4(DIGITS) of SSN:

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

**Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008*
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <blocked::mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;