Could you go through the reqt and send me any matching resource to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Position   : Oracle UPK resource
Location  : Boston,MA
Duration  : 6 weeks

REQUIRED:
We need somebody who have experience in Oracle UPK (User Productivity Kit (UPK)
)-- must have at least 2 years

Please get back to me with your updated resume along with the following
information if you are interested

01.  Full Name
02.  Billing Rate
03.  Mobile
05.  Email ID
06.  Visa Status
07.  Availability
08.  No. of years of experience in Skill set
09.  Present Location
10.  Education

Thanks & Regards,

Adi Sastry