Req. ID:
     Req-0978 - QA with Finance Background

      Primary Skills:
     Loadrunner,QTP and Financial client

     Required skills 3+ years Financial Services industry experience Desired
Skill

      Description 7+ years in QA 3+ years Financial Services industry
experience Reviewing of business requirement, design documentation for
completeness and testability Test Case Management Creating, executing, and
managing test cases with or without business requirements/design docs Defect
Management: Entering and managing defects to completion Risk Management:
Demonstrated ability to shape risk based testing approaches/plans Tools: Deep
experience with automated Tools like LoadRunner, QTP/Winrunner (5+ years)

     Rate: $45/hr,   Job Type: Contract,   Start Date: imm,   Duration: 6,
Number Of Openings: 1,   Location: Richmond,VA

     Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Neil Kumar

PRIMUS Global Services, Inc.

1300 W Walnut Hill Ln, # 160

Irving TX 75038