HI

Send me your consultant profile on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Siebel Developer*

*4 months +*

*Los Angeles**, CA** *

*Business Justification*

Developer for Stars (Siebel CRM) enhancements. This resource will be the
primary developer for scheduled monthly enhancements to our existing Siebel
call center application. *

 *Performance Metrics*

Strong Siebel configuration experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to map business requirements to the vanilla Siebel application*

*Detail list of skills needed*

**

 Strong Siebel configuration skills using Siebel v7.7 or higher.
3+ years of Siebel configuration experience.
Ability to understand business requirements and create design
specifications.
Experience with UI and business layer configuration.
Experience with eScript and business services.
Strong development experience with integration objects and workflow
processes Integration experience with middleware (ie Tibco).
Experience with large data volumes and performance tuning via configuration
Knowledge of PL/SQL.
Strong understanding of Siebel architecture and administration .
Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
Strong problem solving skills.
The ability to work cooperatively and effectively with cross-functional
teams.

Thanks
Durgesh
Urooj Corporation