Dear Partner:

Below is my requirement, please read the job description and submit your
consultants updated resume with contact information, rate, and availability.
Please do send me your *HOT LISTS to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Siebel Architect

Nationwide Insurance

Columbus, OH

4 Months+

Open

  Short Description:
Provide information on the features and functions of Siebel 7.8 & 8.0 to
determine if customized features in the BEST application can be replaced by
core product functionality.

Complete Description:
Assist in the creation of a strategy on how to merge our separate Siebel
applications based upon the analysis.

Contributes strategic vision to the business unit and integrates a broad
range of ideas regarding IT architecture. Recognized across the organization
for IT architecture expertise and sought as a resource for resolution of
unique or complex IT architecture problems. Undertakes the most complex IT
architecture projects involving multiple disciplines and may impact multiple
business units.

Behavior Characteristics:
Ten years minimum experience in Information Technology field. Experience in
leading technical teams

  *Skill***

*[image: cid:image004.gif@01C93F35.5C072B00]***

*Required / Desired***