Could you send me any matching resource to [EMAIL PROTECTED] only . I can get
interview schedule immediately for the right consultant.

Oracle Apps Consultant
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 6 Months
Locals preferred

Primary Skills: oracle Applications with EDI
AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY exp is must

Immediate need of an Oracle apps edi with automobile industry experience.
locals preffered.. Interview today and has to start Immediately.

Skills:
a.. Req is for a Mapper but development experience is preferred.
a.. Seeburger is the translator used for ANSI X12 transaction sets (830, 862)
a.. Must know Oracle Release Management module

Thanks & Regards,

Adi Sastry