Pls go through the reqt and send me any matching resource to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

AquaLogic Data Services Platform Consultant (formerly BEA Liquid Data)
Philadelphia ,PA
Contract length is 3 months- 1 year.
Rate is upto $90/Hr. CTC ( only for right match )

I currently have a client in the Philadelphia area who is looking for an
experienced AquaLogic Data Services Platform Consultant (formerly BEA Liquid
Data).

Please send over an qualified resources with contact info.

Thanks & Regards,

Adi Sastry