Hello,
I am presenting you our bench consultants for your requirement. Please
contact Jasleen at 480-704-4582 or email requirement to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Name  skill relocate

 Krishna SAP Security  yes  Gita SAP Security  yes  Harpreet SAP Security
yes  Semerjit SAP Security  yes  Reddy SAP SD Bay Area reks only  Rajat SAP
FICO yes  Amit Kamble SAP GTS yes  Deepika reddy Java developer New Jersey
or NY  Rao SAP Basis yes  vivek SAP Basis yes  Albela  Java developer yes
Pavani  BI /BO developer Bay Area reks only  Prasad Akela SAP FICO yes
Apoorva UI graphic designer Only Florida

--
Regards
Jasleen