Req. ID: Req-1064 - ClearQuest Admin contract in Chicago!
available in Chicago that I wanted you to know about. If you have any
consultants on your payroll who are a fit please send me over their resume and
contact number.

      Position: ClearQuest Administrator

      Location: Chicago

      Duration: 8+ month contract

      MANDATORY SPECIFICATIONS:

      -Must have at least 2-4 years experience in ClearQuest, CQ TM and TPTP.
      - Should have excellent working knowledge of ClearQuest. Should have
worked in the capacity of ClearQuest Administrator building schemas and hooks
and scripts.
      - Should have at least 3 years experience with PERL scripts
      - Should be an expert Crystal Reports Designed.
      - Should have a good understanding of UCM Concepts and process
      - Should be able to conduct meetings, coordinate with various Development
teams, Project Managers to get an understanding of their requirements in
setting up process and policies for the Configuration Management team.
      - Should have experience in supporting multiple development projects.

      DESIRABLE SPECIFICATIONS:
      - 5-8 yrs of experience in the software industry; 3-5 years in
Configuration Management area
      - Excellent working knowledge of Rational Suite of tools
      - Knowledge of PERL, CGI, Shell Scripting

      WORK PRODUCTS:
      ClearQuest Setup and implementation, support and maintenance, ClearQuest
Schema customization and ClearQuest hooks development

      Thanks,

     Rate: Open,   Job Type: Contract,   Number Of Openings: 1,   Location:
Chicago, IL
     Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Neil Kumar

PRIMUS Global Services, Inc.

1300 W Walnut Hill Ln, # 160

Irving TX 75038