Req. ID: Req-1083 - SAS Reporting Analyst

      Location:
      Fort Worth TX

      Experience:
      5-7 yrs

      Compensation:
      $ 43/hr on c2c

      Job Description:
      Excellent opportunity for a SAS Reporting Analyst with a leading client.
Primary duties will be to develop engineering reports for analyzing maintenance
data.

      Position requires 3-5 years SAS experience analyzing large volumes of
statistical data. Strong preference for candidate with engineering experience.
Need a background with DB2 and Teradata databases. Strong SQL capabilities are
a must.

      Degree Required:
      BA/BS

      Desired Skills:
      SAS, Engineering, DB2, Teradata, SQL.

      Duration:
      11/11/2008 - 5/31/2009

     Rate: $43/hr,   Job Type: Contract,   Number Of Openings: 1,   Location:
Dallas TX
     Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Neil Kumar

PRIMUS Global Services, Inc.

1300 W Walnut Hill Ln, # 160

Irving TX 75038