These are the requirements currently open.

      Req. ID: Req-1087 - .NET with Biztalk
candidates with exact match

      BizTalk RFID skills needed, along with SQLSVR Reporting skill.

      Sr. ASP.net Developer, 7+ year's experience

      Skill Set Mandatory Required:

      ASP.net; JavaScript

      C#

      ADO.net

      .Net Remoting (working knowledge)

      Windows Service and Web Services

      Working Experience on Rule Engines

      XML

      Working Experience in ASP.net AJAX enable environment.

      Message Queue

      SQL Server 2005

      SQLSVR Database Replication (working knowledge)

      SQL Server Reporting Services.

      Reporting / Stored Procedure / Query development

      IIS

      Visual Source Safe (working knowledge)

     Rate: $50/hr,   Job Type: Contract,   Start Date: imm,   Duration: 6
Mnths,   Number Of Openings: 1,   Location: FLorida
     Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Neil Kumar

PRIMUS Global Services, Inc.

1300 W Walnut Hill Ln, # 160

Irving TX 75038