HI

Send me your resume on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Technical document writer.*

Location: Oradell and Parsippany,NJ

Must be local.

Immediate Hire

Duration: 3-6 Months

We need someone to write very granular User Acceptance Testing documents,
and lead the product team in internal UAT testing of our project.

The UAT scripts must be very specific.

It will require the candidate to become intimately familiar with the site by
way of our Information Architecture, Business analysis, and SRS
documentation.

Then creating test scripts to thoroughly test all items with specific
exercises, and expected results.

Additionally, to thoroughly document our testing process as a document
delivery to our client, for them to follow the same process.

Please be sure that any candidates you send my way are very carefully
filtered for expertise in Software/Online Application UAT testing
documentation and leadership.

Thanks
Durgesh
URooj Corporation