Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles.
*Send Profiles to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We need a Web Developer (Programmer/Analyst) who has experience with:

1) Flash

2) Actionscript

3) ColdFusion

I don't want to see a .NET Developer. I don't want to see any C# or Java.
Think of a graphic designer/graphic artist.

If you don't have anyone on your bench, please check your job boards. This
position is extremely difficult but extremely hot. The manager has already
interviewed our candidates and given us feedback.

It's a 3 month contract in Pawtucket, RI. Rate is $30-35/hr.

*Programmer/Analyst***

Programmer Analyst is responsible for optimizing an existing website through
identifying and rectifying performance issues at the ColdFusion,
Flash/ActionScript3, Javascript and API levels.  The Programmer Analyst will
also be expected to thrive in a fast-paced environment in which she/he is
able to quickly adapt to a common IDE (such as Eclipse or DreamWeaver) and
version control system (Subversion). They should be familiar with Apache web
server and SQL Server. Though modifications to server settings and/or SQL
code is not an anticipated need, the ideal candidate will be able to
troubleshoot performance bottlenecks which may possibly be ascribed to
Apache and RDBMS issues (e.g. caching issues, slow queries, etc). They
should in addition be conversant with optimizing site speed through use of a
content delivery network, specifically Akamai.

This position requires someone able to "hit the ground running". The balance
of Flash/AS to ColdFusion coding is expected to be 70%-30% but may evolve
over time. In addition to the optimization efforts, this candidate will be
expected to create very lightweight CMS tools for site content management
moving forward.

This position will have knowledge of departmental procedures and standards
and adhere to them when performing assigned tasks.  The Programmer Analyst
will interact with Client Developers as well as contacts in the e-commerce
group.

*Qualifications*

   - 2-3 years hands of ColdFusion and ActionScript experience necessary.
   - Bachelors Degree and/or related experience
   - Understanding of fundamental application development concepts,
   including experience as a project team member.
   - Ability to handle multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
   - Off hours support may be required; hours are negotiable.

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*Web: www.aim-cc.com*

*Phone : 734-591-3562 EXT: 214*

*Fax: 734-418-2603  *

*Mail Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | IM: roy_raju3 | G Talk : [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

*Google Groop : http://groups.google.co.in/group/USA_technical_recruiter*