Hi Partner,

I am specifically looking for SAP MM candidates that are based in the North
Atlantic region (New England states).  Call me with any questions!

Rate:  DOE.  Please include your candidates C2C rate.

Interview process:  There will be 1-2 phone interviews (45 minutes) and then
hire.

Provide subject matter expertise for specific technology discipline(s).
Function as team lead for MM related project activities.

Responsibilities:
. Provide subject matter expertise on proposal development efforts for
projects
. Participate in developing project staffing plans, project timelines and
budgets for SAP projects
. Provide SAP subject matter expertise to our end Client's customers
. Lead and participate in SAP Implementation activities from project
initiation thru final acceptance
. Facilitate cross-functional project team activities
. Provide timely, accurate project status information to end Client's
Project Management
. Escalate project issues appropriately
. Mentor junior project team members
. Identify and share SAP Implementation best practices with end Client's
team

Skills and Experience:

. 10+ years experience providing IT consulting services
. 7+ years experience implementing enterprise application implementation
projects
. 7+ years experience implementing SAP technology projects
. 7+ years experience with SAP Materials Management and Production modules
. 3+ years experience leading technical teams
. 3+ years experience participating in proposal development for IT solutions

. Hands-on experience with current SAP versions ECC 5.0 or 6.0
. Strong written and verbal communications skills

PLUS (Additional Bonus Skills):
. Large consulting company (i.e. Big 5) experience is a plus
. Experience working with Japanese companies is a plus
. Multi-language knowledge (especially Japanese) is a plus
. SAP Quality Management module experience a plus
. SAP BI experience is a plus

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.