*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi!
We have the following client requirement please send update profile with
best rate and contact details ASAP. Thanks!

My client is in need Engineers 1) Tech Lead with* POMS Net* .2) Support
Engineer with *POMS Net.*
*Location: *Chicago
*Duration:* 6 Months

Need Resumes who worked in *POMS Net.  *
*POMS Net* is the name of the product from Honeywell. Like how Team center,
eMatrix, etc are in PLM domain. It is a MES Manufacturing Execution System.

--
Regards,

Venkat
Technical Recruiter