Hello

I am Abdul Aleem, with Computech Corporation; I saw your resume on Monster.com
and would like to update you on an open position with

Our esteem client. Please go through the job description.

 Location: Hartford (Connecticut)

      Duration: Contract to Hire & Full Time

Job Description: Oracle Workflow Expert

Skill set:

- 6+ years Oracle EBS 11i Technical Consultant with experience in OE, AP, AR,
INV modules.

- Experienced in Workflow development / WF designer, Business Event systems
(BES)

- Experienced in RICE developments.

- Proficient in requirement gathering and developing technical design document.

 If interested I would request you to send me you're updated resume with the
following details please

  1)       Full Name:

  2)       Present location:

  3)       Contact Details:

  4)       INS Status:

  5)       Availability:

  6)       Total IT Experience:

  7)       Total US Experience:

  8)       Ready to Relocate (Yes / NO):

  9)       Expected Compensation:

 10)     Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High]),

Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement.  I'd appreciate your
help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be
interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a candidate

  Thanks & Regards

 Abdul Aleem

 Direct: 248 247 1545 x 7106

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]