Could you pls send me any matching resume with rate and contact info to [EMAIL
PROTECTED] ASAP..

Pls don't send me the resumes without INVESTMENT BANKING ( TRADE SETTLEMENT )
Exp

Business Analyst with Trade Settlement Expereience
3-6 Months
Malvern, PA

I need a candidate with solid communication skills that has 8 years of BA
experience and 4 years of Investment banking ( trade settlement). Need to have
business and IT side experience. Here is a candidate profile of what we are
looking for...

REQUIRED:

* Atleast 3 years Market data experience ie bloomberg
* 8 years BA experience
* Exceptional communication skills

Thanks & Regards,

Adi Sastry

PRIMUS Global Services Inc.

T: 214-774-2210 x 203 | F: 214-774-4854 |

E: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | W: www.primusglobal.com |

Yahoo IM: adi.sas3