Could you pls go through the req and send me any matching resume with contact
info to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ASAP.

Don't send me the resumes without Finance Industry exp and meet all the
requirements mentioned in the reqt.

Datawarehouse developer
San Francisco CA
1 Yr Contract
Rate : $ 50/Hr. CTC ( MAX)

Required Skills:
-Working directly with Users and developing their requirements and meeting
those requirements.
- Experience developing and engineering a Data Warehouse
- Finance industry experiencing, more specifically, Asset Management, Portfolio
Management, or Trading.
- SSIS
- SSRS
- Web Services
- VB and VBA
- .NET/ASP

Project Descreption:
* This project will involve working with the business to develop a data
warehouse from multiple data sources to provide accurate performance
information and calculations in a graphical report format.
* It will involve a crash course in Transition Management and reverse
engineering VBA code to accurately determine what is currently being done.
* One of the Data Sources will be interacting with the Data Warehouse via Web
Services API.
* Another will be dealing with a pricing source to accurately maintain security
pricing information needed in the data warehouse.

Thanks & Regards,

Adi Sastry

PRIMUS Global Services Inc.

T: 214-774-2210 x 203 | F: 214-774-4854 |

E: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | W: www.primusglobal.com |

Yahoo IM: adi.sas3