Pls go through the Req. This is not a normal .NET Reqt, and send me any
matching resume with rate and contact info . I can get interview ASAP for right
match only.

I need a consultant who had an exp with .NET, C, C++, C#, Windows Security
Model, SQL Security Structures, Win32. These all are must skills.

.NET Architect

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 2 Months +

Client: JC Penney

Project: OS/SQL Upgrade Project

Required:

* .net Architect level person

* Strong in COM-DCOM Migrations

*Need to have strong exp/knowledge of Windows Security Model

* Good Application Security Modal

*Good exp/knowledge of Interop (Reuse of COM, DCOM objects in .net Application
Environment)

Customer Experience - Stores

C Developer In Microsoft environment

Various Projects

******* Windows/SQL security structures is must

* This position will be targeted to construct a specific common solution for
multiple application groups to accommodate an infrastructure change in our
store Windows Server environment.

* A strong combination of object oriented coding practices, design principles,
in-depth knowledge of Windows/SQL security structures are critical.

* Core application will be in C, with interop calls from VB, C+, C# and .NET
components.

* Conceptual diagrams have been developed, but need to be evaluated.

* The ability to rapidly document and conduct reviews with IT Shared Services
infrastructure teams to endorse a solution is also vital.

* This solution will operate in a Windows 2000 server and SQL 7.0 environments
with a near term migration path to Windows 2008 and SQL 2008.

* The candidate must bring solid and broad experience in Windows security,
operating system and SQL environment for this solution and migration path.

* Solid understanding in Win32 through current development frameworks is a must.

Thanks & Regards,

Adi Sastry

PRIMUS Global Services Inc.

T: 214-774-2210 x 203 | F: 214-774-4854 |

E: a...@primusglobal.com | W: www.primusglobal.com |

Yahoo IM: adi.sas3