Hi Friends,

I have the following requirment.Please send suitable resumes only.

Position : Messaging Admin

Location : Woon Socket,RI

Duration : 6 Months

Required :

Expert Level Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2003 operations and
architecture, including Front End and Backend architecture, webmail, and
information store management, etc… (For Messaging Admin)

Intermediate Level Knowledge of Microsoft  Server 2004 and 2006

Intermediate Level Knowledge of Enterprise Faxing, Right Fax preferred

Thanks & Regards

*Pratap B*

* **RapidIT, Inc**.*

mailto:pra...@rapiditinc.com <pra...@rapiditinc.com>

www.rapiditinc.com

e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. We apologize for the inconvenience.