Hi,

We have an open position at for "*Web **application **Developer" at **
Madison**, WI** for 6 Months+.* Please review the job requirements and let
me know if you're interested. Please provide the following Details along
with your .doc RESUME. **

*Job Title: W**eb application developers *

*Location: **Madison**, WI  **Locals only** *

*Duration: 6 Months+ *

*Rate: DOE*

* *

*Job Description:*

The Consolidated Court Automation Programs (CCAP) is seeking one or more
experienced contract web application developers.  CCAP is the IT provider
for the Wisconsin Court System and provides (among other things)
custom-developed software for use throughout the enterprise.  The selected
contractor(s) will work with our highly skilled software development team.

Depending on team assignment, deliverables may include:

*1) Development of new web applications using Ruby on Rails. *Development
and enhancement of court system software applications such as court case
management, WCCA, Pro-Se filing, electronic filing, e-documents, digital
audio records, and many others.

2) Perform peer review and provide feedback regarding other team member's
code.

3) Development and enhancement of CCAP's real-time messaging infrastructure
and interfaces.

4) Production support for all CCAP applications and utilities.

5) Development and enhancement of database transaction transfer and
synchronization processes between local production databases and central
databases.

*Programming *Relevant computer programming experience in a professional
development environment.

*Ruby on Rails  *Minimum 1-year experience.

*RDBMS  *Must have significant knowledge and experience interacting with
relational database systems using advanced SQL techniques.  PostGres
experience a significant benefit.

*Team Development *Experience working as an effective member of full life
cycle software development team in a professional environment.

*Java *Sun certification helpful.

*Linux *Experience with Linux as a production platform and also a good
understanding of Linux fundamentals is beneficial.

*Communication *Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.

*Please respond with following Information: *

First Name:
Last Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN  :

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

**Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008*
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: ve...@compusoft-is.com <blocked::mailto:ve...@compusoft-is.com>;
madhav_compus...@yahoo.com <blocked::mailto:madhav_compus...@yahoo.com>;

*NOTE:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. If this e-mail is
unsolicited, please accept our apologies and send a removal notice. To be
removed from our mailing list please reply with " REMOVE " as the subject of
this. Please include complete email address and/or domain to be removed.