Hello,

Please check the below requirement and please let me know if you are
comfortable with it.

Req. ID:

Oracle WMS Functional consultant with R12 exp

Job Type: Contract, Start Date: ASAP, Duration: 2+ yrs, Number Of Openings:
1, Location: San Diego, CA.

We need an Oracle R12 Functional Consultant with at least 4+Full Life Cycle
Implementation specifically on WMS Module and must necessarily have R12
experience.

This is a 2+ Year Project and the best rate for this position is $60-65/hr
on C2C + Expenses for those consultants who are situated at West Coast of
United States( Local to CA) and expenses will not be paid by the Client for
those consultants who are living outside of West Coast.

Need only locals

Please send me your updated resume with the details mentioned below

*       Full Name:
*       E-mail:
*       Phone Number:
*       Location:
*       Salary/Hourly Rate:
*       Communication Skills:
*       Work Status: GC/US Citizen
*       Availability:

IT Experience:

Skills

No. of Years of Exp

Thanks & Regards

Indra Kama

PRIMUS GLOBAL Services, Inc. | 1300 W. Walnut Hill Ln., Suite 160, Irving,
TX - 75038 |

Ph:  214-774-2210 Ext. 206| Fax: 214-774-4854 | www.primusglobal.com
<http://www.primusglobal.com/>  |

Email: in...@primusglobal.com | Yahoo ID: indra.pri...@yahoo.in|