*Please send profiles to mven...@e-zencomp.com *

Dear Partners,

Please go through the requirement and send me your consultant updated
profile with contact details and rate per hour ASAP.

We need a Senior Technical Lead (Architect level) with specific skills on *MS
Cube, MS Analytics Server, MS Reporting Server*

*
*

*Role:* Senior Technical Lead with *MS Cube, MS Analytics Server, MS
Reporting Server*

*Location:* Jersey City, NJ

*Duration:* 12 months

The person needs to be a senior person with at least 4-5 years of hands-on
work experience in these technologies and 10 years + of work experience.

--
Regards,

Venkat
Technical Recruiter