Hello

I am Abdul Aleem, with Computech Corporation; I would like to update you on an
open position with Our esteem client. Please go through the job description.
Please send the Resume at aleem.jun...@computechcorp.com

Job Description: JD Edwards Financial-Functional Consultant.

Location : Los Angeles, CA
Duration : Contract

1.     "JDE Experience" - 8-10 years,
2.      Should know Enterprise One as well as J.D Edwards World Software.
3.      Knowledge of JDE Finance and Distribution Functionality.

If interested I would request you to send me you're updated resume with the
following details please

 1)       Full Name:
 2)       Present location:
 3)       Contact Details:
 4)       INS Status:
 5)       Availability:
 6)       Total IT Experience:
 7)       Total US Experience:
 8)       Ready to Relocate (Yes / NO):
 9)       Expected Compensation:
 10)     Comfort levels (on a scale of 1[Least] to 10[High]),

Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement.  I'd appreciate your
help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be
interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a candidate.

 Thanks & Regards

 Abdul Aleem
 Direct: 248 247 1545 x 7106
 aleem.jun...@computechcorp.com