Hi,
We have 2 new SAP Functional positions at NWA/Delta in Eagan, MN.  Please
see the brief details below and let me know who you have.  Must be an
EXCELLENT communicator with all of the skills below.  Local MN candidates
strongly preferred.

Short Description:
SAP Consultant-Functional

Complete Description:
SAP consultant with strong analytical, functional, and process experience.
Core knowledge within SAP modules WM, PM, and FI.
Experience with all phases of planning, design, requirements, blueprints,
configuration, functional specifications, integration, training and testing.

Core competencies include: proven leadership skills, strong organizational
skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, good listening
skills, and strong
interpersonal skills

Core competencies include: proven leadership skills, strong organizational
skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, good listening
skills, and strong
interpersonal skills.

Skill

 Required / Desired

 Amount of Experience

WM module

 Required

 5  Years

PM module

 Required

 3  Years

FI module

 Required

 5  Years

SAP Configuration

 Required

 5  Years

SAP Blueprinting

 Required

 5  Years

--
Thanks & regards

Sampath Reddy
DEREX  Technologies Inc.
111 S. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Suite # 306,
Harrison, NJ 07029
Tel: (973) 486-2402 / Fax: (973) 485-6399
sampa...@derextech.com / http://www.derextech.com