Hi Partner,

REQ#:                           9750

CLIENT:                        Prudential Insurance

LOCATION:                  Roseland, NJ

DURATION:                  6 months CONTRACT-TO-HIRE

RATE RANGE:              $55 for the contract period

JOB TITLE:                   Sr. Business Analyst

JOB DESCRIPTION / QUALIFICATIONS:

Seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to support Group Insurance's initiative to
auto adjudicate Short Term Disability (STD) claims.  This position will
require a strong assertive, self starter to work with senior members of our
Disability Claims area in defining enhancements that will ultimately result
in the auto adjudication of STD (short term disability) claims.  Essential
skills are strong requirement and analysis skills, prior Use Case
experience, as well as prior industry experience.  This person will work
with a team of FTE and consultant BA's as well as our in-house development
staff.

Prior Group and claims experience is STRONGLY desired and Use Case
experience is ESSENTIAL.

We Appreciate your business,

 Sam S Dut

JInfo Systems Inc.