Hi,

We have an open position at for "*Business Analyst" at **Menomonee**,
WI**for 5 Months+
.* Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're
interested. Please provide the following Details along with your .doc
RESUME. **

*Job Title: Business Analyst (**Web-audit experience) 8+ yrs of exp***

*Location: **Menomonee**, WI***

*Duration: 5 Months+*

*Rate: DOE*

* *

*Job Description:*

Need 8+ years of experience.

Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.

Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.

Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new
applications of technology to business problems to make business more
effective.

Familiar with industry standards, current and emerging technologies, and
business process mapping, and reengineering.

Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such
as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.

Develops RFPs. Business Analyst/Consultant capabilities with *8 or more
years of experience in the field or in a related area.* Relies on experience
and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Independently, performs a variety
of complicated tasks.

A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

*Web-audit experience*

Need one reference:

*Please respond with following Information: *

First Name:
Last Name:
Availability-----:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:
Hourly Rate:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):

Last 4 SSN  :

*Thanks & Regards, *

* *

*Venu*
CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.

**Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Company Award - 2008*
Ph: 248-522-6862
Fax: 248-538-8435
E-mail: ve...@compusoft-is.com <blocked::mailto:ve...@compusoft-is.com>;
madhav_compus...@yahoo.com <blocked::mailto:madhav_compus...@yahoo.com>;