These are the requirements currently open.

      Req. ID: Req-1804 - Sharepoint Developer
here in Springfield, IL. This project is scheduled to last about 2 months,
though there is a possibility for it to extend. I am looking for candidates who
are available immediately and have excellent communication skills. Please let
me know if you have anyone available.

      Sharepoint Developer needed to assist our client in developing a
time/project management system. This system would be used to track employees'
work on projects and programs, as well as their work time and time off. Other
development projects may follow.

      This project is scheduled to last about 2 months, it's possible that it
could go longer. This position is located in Springfield, IL.

      Requirements: 2+ years of experience with the following:

      - SharePoint development
      - VB.Net
      - SQL 2000/2005

      6+ months of experience with MOSS 07

      Optional: Infopath experience

     Rate: open,   Job Type: Contract,   Duration: 2 Months,   Number Of
Openings: 1,   Location: Springfield,IL
     Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure
the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks & Regards

Neil Kumar

PRIMUS GLOBAL Services, Inc. | 1300 W. Walnut Hill Ln., Suite 160, Irving, TX -
75038 |

Ph:  214-774-2210 Ext. 205| Fax: 214-774-4854 | www.primusglobal.com |

Email: n...@primusglobal.com| Yahoo ID: snaveen...@yahoo.co.in|